- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery. Autonomous University of Madrid. 2003.
- MIR (Resident Medical Intern) in Ophthalmology. San Carlos Clinical University Hospital of Madrid. 2008.
- Degree of PhD in Medicine. Complutense University of Madrid. 2012.
- Thesis: “Efficiency and safety of combined cataract surgery and Glaukos trabecular implant in the treatment of glaucoma.”
- Expert Courses in Ophthalmology Service Management. Institute of Health Science Studies of Castile and Leon, Faculty of Medicine, University of Valladolid. 2020.
- Master’s Degree in Value-based Clinical Management. King Juan Carlos University of Madrid. 2021.
- Specialist in Ocular Surface, Cornea and Uveitis. Cataract Surgery, Premium IOL Implant and Refractive Surgery. Sanitas La Moraleja Hospital. Madrid. 2010 – 2015.
- Specialist in Ocular Surface, Cornea and Uveitis. El Rosario Clinic. Madrid. 2017 – 2018.
- Specialist in Ocular Surface, Cornea and Uveitis. Quirón Madrid University Hospital. 2015 – 2023.
- Ophthalmology specialist in the Ocular Surface and Inflammation Unit (USIO) and in the Reference Unit (CSUR) of the National Health System for complex reconstruction of the ocular surface. San Carlos Clinical University Hospital of Madrid. 2008 – present.
- Specialist in Ocular Surface, Cornea and Uveitis. Santa Elena Clinic. Madrid. 2009 – present.
- Specialists in Ocular Surface, Cornea and Uveitis. Corneal transplant. International Centre for Advanced Ophthalmology. Madrid. 2016 – present.
- Head of Ophthalmology at Majadahonda Medical Centre, Mapfre Medical Centre. Madrid. 2017 – present.
- Ophthalmologist specialising in Cornea and Cataracts at Miranza IOA. 2023 – present.
- Honorary lecturer at the Department of Ophthalmology and Otorhinolaryngology. Complutense University of Madrid. 2004 – 2006.
- Lecturer in Practical Teaching at the Department of Ophthalmology and Otorhinolaryngology. Complutense University of Madrid. 2011 – 2018.
- Professor of Practical Teaching in the Basic Introductory Course in Ophthalmology. Title of the Complutense University. 2008 – present.
- Tutor Professor of Practical Teaching in the Medicine Degree. Universidad Francisco de Vitoria. Madrid. 2013 – 2015.
- Associate lecturer in the Medicine Degree. European University of Madrid. Academic year 2015 – 2023.
- Associate professor in the Health Science Degree. Department of Ophthalmology. and Otorhinolaryngology. Complutense University of Madrid. 2018 – 2023.
- Ophthalmology Resident Tutor. San Carlos Clinical Hospital. 2014 – present.
- Director of 3 doctoral theses.
- Director of 1 TFM (master’s dissertation) (Hospital Clinical Optometry).
- Director of 5 TFM (master’s dissertation) (Optometry and Vision).
Scientific and research activity
- Papers at national conferences: 35
- Papers at international conferences: 33
- Publication of books: 5
- Publication of chapters: 46