Rocío Regueiro Salas
Specialist at Miranza Passeig Mallorca
SpecialtiesRefractive surgery Cataracts Cornea
Member of the Spanish Ophthalmology Society
Member of the Spanish Society of Implant Refractive Eye Surgery
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery. Bachelor’s Degree (University of Barcelona, 1999)
- Doctorate courses taken at the Department of Surgery of the University of Valencia (2000-2002) with the overall rating of EXCELLENT
- Advanced Studies Assessment Test (DEA) passed in 2002 with an EXCELLENT rating
- Title of Specialist Physician in Ophthalmology, obtained via Resident Intern Physician (Valencia 2004)
- Specialist Assistant Physician of the Ophthalmology Department at the Son LLàtzer Hospital of the Balearic Islands Health Service since November 2005.
- Specialist Physician in Ophthalmology at the Balearic Ophthalmology Unit since 2005.
- Specialising in cornea, ocular surface, cataract and glaucoma
- Ophthalmology Resident Intern tutor at Son Llàtzer Hospital since October 2020
Scientific and Research Activity
- Papers in national and international conferences: 22
- Book chapters: 1