Specialist at Miranza Málaga
Specialist in Oculoplastics and Oculofacial Aesthetics at Miranza Malaga.
Member of the Spanish Society of Oculoplastic Surgery, the Spanish Society of Ophthalmology and the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons.
- Bachelor of Medicine from the University of Malaga. 2008 – 2014.
- Specialist in Ophthalmology via MIR (Resident Medical Intern) at the San Cecilio University Clinical Hospital of Granada (Health Technology Park). 2015 – 2019.
- Sub-specialisation in Eyelid, Orbit and Tear Duct Surgery at the Canary Islands University Hospital (Tenerife). Under the mentorship of Dr Erica Medina Mesa. 2019 – 2022.
- Master’s degree in Tissue Engineering from the International Graduate School of the University of Granada. 2016.
- Master’s degree in Clinical Management, Medical and Care Management from the Cardenal Herrera University of Valencia. 2020.
- Master’s degree in Facial Aesthetic Medicine from the Complutense University of Madrid. 2021.
- Diploma as a Leadership Expert in Aesthetic Medicine from the CEU Cardenal Herrera University of Valencia in collaboration with Teoxane. 2022.
- Ongoing completion of several continuing medical education courses accredited by the National Healthcare System.
- Area Specialist at the Oculoplastics and Cataract Surgery Unit at the Canary Islands University Hospital (Tenerife). 2019 – 2022.
- Ophthalmology and Facial Aesthetic Medicine at Clínica Medina (Tenerife). 2021 – 2022.
- Area Specialist at the Oculoplastics and Anterior Pole Unit of the Costa del Sol Healthcare Agency (Marbella). 2022 – present.
- Specialist at the Medical Helicopters Hospital in Puerto Banús (Marbella). 2022 – present.
- Specialist at the HM Santa Elena International Hospital (Torremolinos). 2022 – present.
- Specialist in Oculoplastics and Oculofacial Aesthetics at Miranza Malaga. 2023 – present.