Strictly necessary cookies must always be activated so that we can save your cookie settings preferences.
- moove_gdpr_popup. 1 year. It saves your preferences about cookies.
Si desactivas esta cookie no podremos guardar tus preferencias. Esto significa que cada vez que visites esta web tendrás que activar o desactivar las cookies de nuevo.
- _gat_UA-18910778-9 or _dc_gtm_UA-18910778-9. 1 minute. They are used to limit the percentage of requests.
- _gid. 2 years. Used to distinguish users.
- _ga. 24 hours. Used to distinguish users.
- _fbp. 3 months. To store and track visits to website.
- fr. 3 months. To enable ad serving or retargeting.
- lidc. 1 day. To store actions performed on the website.
- bcookie. 2 years. To store browser details.
- UserMatchHistory. 30 days. To enable ad serving or retargeting.
- personalization_id. 2 years.
¡Por favor, activa primero las cookies estrictamente necesarias para que podamos guardar tus preferencias!
This website uses the following additional cookies:
- _hjClosedSurveyInvites: It is used to ensure that the same invite does not reappear if it has already been shown. 365 days.
- _hjDonePolls: It is used to ensure that the same survey does not reappear if it has already been filled in. 365 days.
- _hjMinimizedPolls: It is used to ensure that the widget stays minimized when the visitor navigates through your site. 365 days.
- _hjShownFeedbackMessage: Hotjar cookie that is set when a visitor minimizes or completes Incoming Feedback. 365 days.
- _hjid: It is used to persist the Hotjar User ID, unique to that site on the browser. 365 days.
- _hjRecordingLastActivity: This gets updated when a visitor recording starts and when data is sent through the WebSocket. Session.
- _hjTLDTest: To determine the most generic cookie path we should use. After this check, the cookie is removed. Session.
- _hjUserAttributesHash: To know when an attribute has changed and needs to be updated. Session.
- _hjCachedUserAttributes: This cookie stores User Attributes which are sent through the Hotjar Identify API. Session.
- _hjLocalStorageTest: This cookie is used to check if the Hotjar Tracking Script can use local storage. 100 ms.
- _hjIncludedInPageviewSample: This cookie is set to let Hotjar know whether that visitor is included in the data sampling defined by your site's pageview limit. 30 min.
- _hjIncludedInSessionSample: This cookie is set to let Hotjar know whether that visitor is included in the data sampling defined by your site's daily session limit. 30 min.
- _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress: This cookie is used to detect the first pageview session of a user. 30 min.
- _hjFirstSeen: This is set to identify a new user’s first session. Session.
- _hjViewportId: This stores information about the user viewport such as size and dimensions. Session.
- _hjRecordingEnabled: This is added when a Recording starts and is read when the recording module is initialized to see if the user is already in a recording in a particular session. Session.