- Bachelor of Medicine from the University of Malaga. 2004 – 2010.
- Specialist Physician in Ophthalmology via MIR (Resident Medical Intern) at the Ramón y Cajal University Hospital in Madrid. 2011 – 2015.
- Observership at the Cornea Section of Moorfields Eye Hospital in London. 2015.
- Doctor of Medicine from the University of Alcalá. Madrid. 2019.
- Ophthalmologist specialising in Cornea, Ocular Surface and Corneal Ectasia at the Torrecárdenas Hospital Complex in Almeria. 2015 – 2019.
- Ophthalmologist specialising in Cornea, Ocular Surface, Refractive Surgery and Oculoplastics at Clínicas Qvision in Almeria. 2015 – 2019.
- Ophthalmologist specialising in Cornea and Ocular Surface at the Carlos Haya Regional University Hospital in Malaga. 2019 – present.
- Ophthalmologist specialising in Cornea, Ocular Surface and Refractive Surgery at Quirón Salud Malaga. 2020 – present.
- Ophthalmologist specialising in Cornea, Cataract and Refractive Surgery at Miranza Malaga. 2023 – present.
- Tutor for residents at the Ophthalmology Department of the Malaga Regional University Hospital. 2022 – present.
- Participation as a teacher in several courses of the Andalusian Healthcare Service and the Andalusian Regional Transplant Coordination.
Scientific and research activity
- Journal publications: 16
- Papers at international conferences and courses: 6
- Papers at national conferences and courses: 73
- Book chapters: 3