Francisco José Barrero Sojo
Specialist at Miranza Málaga
Ophthalmologist specialisit in Retina.
- Bachelor of Medicine from the University of Malaga. 2001 – 2007.
- Resident Medical Intern in Ophthalmology. Malaga Regional University Hospital. Carlos Haya. 2008 – 2012.
- Postgraduate-Doctorate Studies. University of Malaga. Department of Radiology and Physical Medicine, Ophthalmology and Otorhinolaryngology. Research proficiency.
- Fellow of the European Board of Ophthalmology. Paris, France. May 2015.
- Emergency Doctor at USO Marbella Hospital. January – May 2008.
- Resident Medical Intern (MIR) in Ophthalmology at Carlos Haya Regional University Hospital. May 2008 – May 2012.
- External rotation at the Oculoplastics Unit of the Dr Luis Bulnes-Association to Prevent Blindness (APEC) Hospital. Mexico City, Mexico. June – August 2011.
- Head of the Medical/Surgical Retina Unit at the VITHAS Malaga Hospital. 2012 – present.
- Stay at the Retina/Posterior Pole Department of the Carlos Haya Regional University Hospital. Malaga. May 2012 – December 2013.
- Ophthalmologist on a fellowship (FIMABIS) at the Carlos Haya Regional University Hospital. Malaga. June 2012 – December 2013.
- Ophthalmologist at the Medical/Surgical Retina Unit of the Costa del Sol Hospital. Marbella. June 2013–July 2017.
- Ophthalmologist at the Medical/Surgical Retina Unit of the Carlos Haya Regional University Hospital. Malaga. July 2017 – present.
- Retina Specialist at Miranza Malaga. 2023 – present.
- Lecturer for different master’s degrees in Ophthalmology and medical assessment of bodily injury.