- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Malaga. 2004.
- Post through the MIR (Resident Medical Intern) system at the Ophthalmology Department of the H.U.R. in Malaga. 2004 – 2009.
- Diploma of Advanced Studies at the Radiology and Physical Medicine, Otorhinolaryngology and Ophthalmology Department of the University of Malaga.
- Specialist degree in Ophthalmology. 2009.
- Resident Medical Intern at the Ophthalmology Department of the H.U.R. in Malaga. 2005 – 2009.
- Fellowship Observer at Moorfields Eye Hospital in London. 2009.
- Head of the Ophthalmology Department at the Vithas Malaga Hospital. 2009 – present.
- Ophthalmology Specialist at Axarquía Hospital. 2010 – 2012.
- Ophthalmology Specialist at Antequera Hospital. 2013.
- Ophthalmology Specialist at the H.U.R. in Malaga. 2013 – present.
- Cataract and Retina Specialist at Miranza Malaga. 2023.
- Teaching and lecturing courses at the Association of Physicians.
Scientific and research activity
- Publications in books and medical journals: 4
- Papers at national and international conferences: 6