Specialist at Miranza Ophthalteam and Miranza Getafe
Ophthalmologist specialising in retina. Experience in the management of surgical pathology, both simple and complicated cases, isolated or in combination with phacoemulsification.
Member of the Spanish Society of Ophthalmology (SEO), the Young Spanish Ophthalmologists Association (AJOE), the Spanish Retina and Vitreous Society (SERV) and the Pan-American Association of Ophthalmology (PAAO).
- Bachelor of Medicine. Salamanca University. 2007 – 2013
- University Diploma in Eye and Vision Care in Countries in Development. Valencia University. 2015 – 2016
- Master’s degree in Clinical Ophthalmology. Cardenal Herrera University. 2016 – 2017
- Specialist in Ophthalmology. Burgos University Hospital. 2014-2018
- Basic Science Exam. International Council of Ophthalmolgy. 2016
- Spanish Retina and Vitreous Society (SERV) Grant. Long term Fellowship. 2019
- Young Spanish Ophthalmologists Association (AJOE) Grant. International Fellowship. 2019
- Specialist in Retina. Médica Sur Hospital, private practice with Dr. Hugo Quiroz-Mercado, Mexico City. 2018-2020
- Specialist in Medical and Surgical Retina. Fellowship at the Prevention of Blindness Association, National Autonomous University of Mexico. 2018-2020.
- Specialist in Medical and Surgical Retina. Tajo University Hospital, Madrid. 2020 –2021
- Specialist in Medical and Surgical Retina. Defense Central Hospital, Madrid. 2021 – present
- Specialist in Medical and Surgical Retina. Miranza Ophthalteam and Miranza Getafe, Madrid. 2021 – present
- Professor at the Alfonso X el Sabio University. Madrid. 2020 – present
Scientific and Research Activity
- 3 international scientific articles, 2 chapters of books and 6 abstracts in the European Journal of Opthalmology
- 15 national and international scientific oral communications
- 19 national and international scientific panel and video communications
- 2 international clinical trials
- Honorary mention: investigation project “Intravitreal Bromfenac with liposomes for treatment of diabetic macular edema”. The winning pitch challenge: Annual Meeting of American Society of Retina Specialists (ASRS) Vancouver, 2018
- Young Spanish Ophthalmologists Association (AJOE) Award: Best surgical technique. Spanish Society of Ophthalmology (SEO) Meeting. Madrid, 2019